Visit the unknown heritage of our surrounding valleys, for a different vacation or a break during your sports activities.
All experiences are possible
... Breathe ... Imagine ... Discover ...
Discovery of the Flora
- You can discover the blue thistle or "The Queen of the Alps" in July in the Deslioures Biological Reserve is a unique place, nestled in the superb Vallon du Fournel. This concentration is unique in Europe and has earned the classification of the "Natura 2000" area.
- The alpine garden of Lautauret , will also welcome you to allow you to identify the alpine flora typical of our massifs
- Throughout your hikes, you will have the opportunity to meet orchis, houseleek and pulsatillas ... the Florealpes websitewill help you get to know each other, and you can also search for information on the flora of the Ecrins National Park .
- Our massifs are the habitats of a numerous, varied and protected fauna in the preserved area of the Ecrins National Park , with strict regulations to be respected. During your hikes you will have the opportunity to meet chamois, ibex and marmots quite easily.
- But by looking up a bit, scanning the sky, you will have, with patience and a little luck, the possibility of seeing eagles, vultures or lyre-tetras.
For all activities and knowledge related to the Park, do not hesitate to visit / contact theMaison du Parc in Vallouise, which presents a fun and interactive permanent exhibition on the heritage of the valley.
- Those passionate about heritage and history can visit the Vauban fortifications of Briançon and Mont-Dauphin . The forts and citadels of these two major sites were listed as UNESCO World Heritage in 2008. But there are also other remarkable sites nearby, such as the religious heritage of our region, listed HERE .
- Another form of discovery: the industrial heritage of the 19th century: dive into the bowels of the Fournel valley to visit the oldFournel silver mine and take a leap in the 19th century. The visit begins with the reception at the Musée des Mines at L'Argentière-La Bessée.